- Congregational Learning
- Overview of Programs & Events
- Spring 2016, TBA Mission to Eastern Europe
- The Jewish Legacy of the Piano
- 2016 Bloom Lecture with Rutgers Professor Gary A. Rendsburg
- Book Group
- Lunch & Learn
- History Through Text
- Israel Through Film
- Torah & Bible Study
- Expanding Your Jewish Perspective
- Bloom Lecture Professor Rendsburg Photo Gallery
- Single Session Sensations
- Sisterhood Sponsored Programs
- Sodowick Museum Showcase Current Exhibit
- Get Involved
- Prospective Members
- TBA Annual Giving—Partners in Leadership 2015-2016
- Temple Funds
- Lay Leadership
- Keep Calm and BBQ On...Photo Gallery
- Temple Committees
- Men's Club
- Social Action
- Prime Time
- Caring Connections
- Current TBA Bulletins
- Mitzvah Morning Photo Gallery
- TBA Mission to Brazil 2015 Photo Gallery
- Life Cycle
Temple B'nai Abraham
300 E. Northfield Road (Entrance on East Cedar Street)
Livingston, NJ 07039
From New York, Northern or Southern New Jersey or Philadelphia:
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to exit15W (I-280 West); or The Garden State Parkway to exit 145 (also I-280 West). Proceed west on I-280 to exit 6A (Laurel Avenue, South). Follow Laurel Avenue and take left fork (Shrewsbury Drive). Continue to second traffic light (East Northfield Road) Cross East Northfield Road; the Temple entrance is immediately on the right.
From Northfield Road West
Make a left turn on East Cedar St. (Exxon Station on the right corner).
From Northfield Rd. east make a right turn on East Cedar St. (Exxon Station on the left corner).
B’nai Abraham Memorial Park
2600 Route 22 East, Union, NJ
• From George Washington Bridge /Lincoln Tunnel N.J. Turnpike South to Exit 14 (Newark Airport) Route #1 South, bear right to Route 22 West, approximately seven miles. Past fast food restaurants in center island. Make U turn at "H" highway sign after restaurants. We are on the Eastbound side opposite Boston Market.
• From Garden State Parkway Southbound to Exit 140-A (after Union toll booth) follow signs for Route 22 West, approximately 2 miles. Make a U turn at "H" highway sign after the fast food restaurants. The Memorial Park is on the Eastbound side opposite Boston Market.
• From Garden State Parkway Northbound to Exit 140 (Route 22 sign is on Parkway) follow signs for Route 22 West approximately 2 miles. Follow directions above.
• From Livingston / Temple B’nai Abraham: Take Old Short Hills Road into Millburn. Road becomes Main Street. Continue on Main Street crossing over Rt. 78 into Union. Bear right at light and ease onto Meisel Avenue. Meisel Avenue becomes South Springfield Avenue. Continue straight onto U.S. Hwy. 22 East. Memorial Park is approximately 1 mile on right – entrance is immediately past Target.