A Continuing Tradition of Care
B'nai Abraham Memorial Park Grounds
B'nai Abraham Memorial Park Grounds
Memorial Park Mausoleum
Memorial Park Mausoleum

Two years before establishing Temple B’nai Abraham in 1853, its founders consecrated a small cemetery on South Orange Avenue in Newark. Long outgrown, it remains under dedicated loving care to this day. It was with that commitment to perpetual caring and to providing a place of eternal rest that B’nai Abraham created this beautiful and peaceful Memorial Park in 1948. Whatever we do in life, we are all equal in death, and the design of the Park and the mausoleums on its grounds expresses that ancient Jewish concept. While these hallowed grounds have served the needs of its large membership, from the first days, the Park has been equally welcoming to the larger Jewish community.

 

 

 

2600 US Highway 22, Union, NJ      908.688.3054

© 2014 TEMPLE B’NAI ABRAHAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.