has occupied the pulpit of Temple B’nai Abraham since 1999. In that time he has distinguished himself as a leader whose sermons, addresses and opinion pieces in the Star Ledger and the New Jersey Jewish News have earned him respect in the Jewish community and the...
- Congregational Learning
- Get Involved
- Prospective Members
- TBA Annual Giving—Partners in Leadership 2015-2016
- Temple Funds
- Lay Leadership
- "Kickin" It Back to the Catskills! Photo Gallery
- 13th Annual TBA BBQ
- Temple Committees
- Men's Club
- Social Action
- Prime Time
- Caring Connections
- Current TBA Bulletins
- Spring 2016, TBA Mission to Eastern Europe
- Mitzvah Morning Photo Gallery
- TBA Mission to Brazil 2015 Photo Gallery
- Life Cycle
Who We Are
- Mission Statement
- Our History
- Professional Staff
- Gail Milchman, Executive Director
- Debbie Aronson Ziering, Director of Early Childhood Education
- Sheila Grossman, ES Founding Director
- Melissa G. Weiner, Director of Jewish Learning
- Janet Resnick, RS Director Emeritus
- Claudia Minde, BBYO Coordinator
- Tina Greenberg, Communications Coordinator
- Laura Wold, Office Manager
- Tracey Bent, Facilities Manager
- Karen Frank, RN, Congregational Nurse
- Gerald Kivowitz, Memorial Park Director
- Administration Staff
- School Administration Staff
- Support & Assistance
- Staff Directory
Each of us sees the synagogue as something different. For me it may be a spiritual center while for you it provides a sense of kinship. To others it may be a reminder of their heritage or a haven from life's tumult. We can see it as some or all of these things and the list is hardly complete.
Regardless, from ancient times it's the place where, as individuals and a people, we come together with our past, our present and our future. When we unite as a congregation, a loving, extended family, we feel God's touch upon us all the more closely; we find peace when there is strife, comfort when we are sad, delight in the warmth of a loving community, and determination to make the world the better place God knows we can.
Clifford M. Kulwin
is a 1998 graduate of the School of Sacred Music of the Hebrew Union College–Jewish Institute of Religion in New York. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English and a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance both from the University of Illinois at...
is honored to be a rabbi at Temple B’nai Abraham since 2010. She received her B.A.S from the University of Pennsylvania’s Moore School of Electrical Engineering and Applied Science and was ordained by Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion in 1993. After ordination, Rabbi Dantowitz...
Doctor of Ministry, a graduate of the School of Sacred Music of the Hebrew Union College–Jewish Institute of Religion in New York, was invested as a Cantor in 1982. She received her Master of Sacred Theology and Pastoral Counseling Certificate from the New York...