- Congregational Learning
- Overview of Programs & Events
- Spring 2016, TBA Mission to Eastern Europe
- The Jewish Legacy of the Piano
- 2016 Bloom Lecture with Rutgers Professor Gary A. Rendsburg
- Book Group
- Lunch & Learn
- History Through Text
- Israel Through Film
- Torah & Bible Study
- Expanding Your Jewish Perspective
- Single Session Sensations
- Sisterhood Sponsored Programs
- Sodowick Museum Showcase Current Exhibit
- Get Involved
- Prospective Members
- TBA Annual Giving—Partners in Leadership 2015-2016
- Temple Funds
- Lay Leadership
- Temple Committees
- Men's Club
- Social Action
- Prime Time
- Caring Connections
- Current TBA Bulletins
- Keep Calm and BBQ On...Photo Gallery
- Life Cycle
The PTA of Temple B'nai Abraham is committed to enhancing the Jewish Learning Program experience for the children at our synagogue. It is our goal to provide a positive and enriching Jewish traditional and cultural atmosphere for all children attending school and services at the Temple. We work closely with Director Melissa Weiner and her staff to make each year meaningful and enjoyable for the students.
In addition to the many efforts of our parent volunteers, the PTA provides many interesting program enhancements and holiday and lifecycle celebrations for our students. Holiday treats, class Sederim, game room equipment in the youth lounge, Purim Carnival and the purchase of books and videos for the Media Centers are all funded by the PTA.
We encourage all parents of Jewish Learning Program students to participate in our programs and to help with our activities. Hosting Shabbat Dinners and serving treats for the holidays and celebrations are just some of the things parents can do to help the PTA and provide enjoyment for our children throughout the year.
Julie Sherman, PTA President, email@example.com Maxine Davner, Treasurer
Tentative PTA Schedule of Events for 2015-2016
- Erev Sukkot, Sunday, September 27,10:00 AM-12:00 PM, "Build a Wall" fundraiser (info to follow).
- Friday, October 23, 7:30 PM, 3rd Grade Consecration, followed by a PTA-sponsored Oneg Shabbat.
- Hanukkah, Friday, December 11, 6:15 PM, Hanukkah Dinner and Program
- Sunday, February 28, 10:00 AM -12:00 PM, "Build A Wall" fundraiser (info to follow).
- Sunday, March 13, 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM, Mitzvah Morning. Do a mitzvah and help PTA boards members and parent/children. Organize our Shalach Manot Purim bags for our students.
- Thursday, March 10, 4:00-6:00 PM, Purim Carnival
- Friday, March 18, 7:30 PM, 3rd Grade Service, followed by PTA-sponsored Oneg Shabbat
- Friday, April 15, 7:30 PM, 4th Grade Naming Service, followed by PTA-sponsored Oneg Shabbat
- Friday, May 6, 7:30 PM, 5th Grade Service, followed by PTA-sponsored Oneg Shabbat